Completed entirely online.
What is Hazards of Asbestos in the Workplace Training?
If you’re in construction or another industry where you may come across asbestos in the workplace, like repair, demolition, or renovations, the information in our course will be invaluable to your health. After course completion you will understand why asbestos is so dangerous, the adverse health side effects you could face after exposure, and how to minimize your exposure to asbestos. You will also understand the appropriate personal protective equipment you should select and how to safely remove asbestos-contaminated materials.
- Describe the hazards of asbestos in the workplace.
- Discuss the health effects of exposure to asbestos.
- Identify and assess asbestos-related work activities.
- Apply control measures for low-risk, moderate-risk, and high-risk activities.
- Relate the proper disposal of asbestos-containing material.
- Select appropriate protective equipment.
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or [email protected].
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to [email protected] with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.